Friday, August 29, 2008

Its the end of the world

So I find myself teetering on financial ruin or at least right on the brink of it. Thanks to excess spending and several miscaluclations I may be without a single cent to work with in the coming week. I was thinking in my mind this game if what country people would be if they were a country according to their various personal habits and characteristics. I would most certainly be a tinpot dictatorship prone to unneccessary spending and coruption. Truly I just need to stop being such a godamn fucking idiot all the time. Went into work just to check my shecuduale and I could already feel the despair and loathing return as I entered. Bad times. I'm reading a good book though about a leader of Serbian death squads during the 1990s. Its about this whole career and the crazy life he led. Uplifting stuff. Hope may remain but I need to cut down on needless government spending and focus on the needs of the people.

No comments: