Saturday, August 23, 2008

Large ladies of lust.

I love big girls. I feel they are the unsung heros of our generation. Constantly derided by popular culture for not meeting the common standard of beauty they hold their own. And if you look at old reniassance painting and portraits of nude women back in the day you will find alot of very voloptous ladies. I feel this is good. Not to knock skinny women because they are also beautiful but there is something about a well formed large lady that inspires me. I just want to grab unto them and.. well I digress. But the point i'm making is that its hard being a girl. Constantly looked down upon by males, always being the focal point of sexual attention, made to feel unattractive in popular magazines, well by golly its a damn shame. Our women are beautiful godesses who deserve to be treated with respect. They are the givers of life, our mothers, our daughters, our sisters, and so forth. I'm just saying we should give big girls the respect they deserve and stop pushing unattainble standards of beauty down their throats. So heres to you large ladies for holding your own against bullshit.

No comments: