Friday, August 15, 2008

Hilarious mid morning

I feel like ruin and flith. The chemicals I have consumed slowly secreteing from my pores as I stare into space pondering oblivion. I always wanted to start one of these things where you can just rant on and on about stuff. There may be a way somehow that I can redeem this day perhaps salvage something. My room is right next to a busy street so I can hear people walking by and cars going. It seems some kind of horrible injustice to configure a building in such a manner. For the past few weeks I have been like John wilkes booth unable to accept the fall of the confederacy. Spending long listless hours brooding in my room drinking, being generally unproductive. I feel a surge of apathy towards pretty much everyone and everything. Still this is no way to conduct affairs forever. Certainly don't want to end up like Johnny B. At least I feel doing this is somehow, somewhat, productive on some level. That some random person on the internet will read all this and find it interesting or insightful somehow.

No comments: