Thursday, November 27, 2008

Unleash your anger, only your hatred can destroy me

The darkness is a powerful force. It can pull you in and have a hold on you for extended amounts of time. It can seem to envelop your very existence and strip away the redeeming qualities of everything around. I was just thining about how I have let this happen to much. To focus too much on negative things in general and thing I hate rather then things I enjoy. It can become a difficult habit to break. Harboring deep resentments and deep grudges over very real and perceived slights can take its toll on a person. To warp their very nature into a nasty caricature of who they really are. Still its important to take stock about what really matters. What is pertinant, how we could better ourselves in and in turn better others.

No comments: