Monday, November 10, 2008

Lets just say we'd like to avoid any imperial entanglements

Horrible is a great adjective. It is one I seem to use with great frequency. Mainly because I can so many things off the top of my head that are horrible. NASCAR racing, horrible. NASCAR fans, even more horrible. Professional wrestling, so fucking horrible. By god I could go on for hours and hours. Thats another thing. At my work theres this dude who works at night who come in early and always puts on professional wrestleing. Oh my godddd. Really? were actually going to watch this fucking shit? Truly I would almost, almost, rather have nascar on and I fucking despise, abhor and loath that 'sport' with every facet of my being. I think that would probably be my personal hell, nothing to watch on TV but NASCAR and wrestling. I can already tell right now I am most likely going to be up into the obscene hours of the night pontificating various things. Oh well.

No comments: