Friday, November 21, 2008

Rock 'n roll can never die

Never consuming burritos from seven elveven ever again. A cursed and wretched form of cuisine they truly are. Among the most dispeputable 'foods' ever created. Woke up late again unable to accomplish anything except making the horrible trek to work. Which isn't even that bad in and of itself it just sucks when its the only thing i've been able to get done in a day. Got bad heartburn from that shit and now my throats all fucked up. Should file a lawsuit against those fools. Damn. I want to be one of those people who sees the silver lining in everything who maintains a strong positive outlook upon life but I don't know if I can. Don't feel like im a total cynic I would like to believe there is good in people and the world but its hard to believe it sometimes.

No comments: