Saturday, November 15, 2008

Money aint for nothin chicks for free

Horrible godforsaken heat and humidity in the middle of november. The signs of a coming apocolypse? It would seem so to this observer. But perhaps I am exaggerating just slightly. In any event it sure it creeping me the fuck out. A lazy saturday alone in my god damn room with little to ouccupy my time except thoughts of how fucked up it all is outside. If I wanted sixty degree weather in November I would live in Miami by golly. Speaking of states which to me seem to have no merit and that I have no desire to ever set foot in I would say Florida probably ranks among the top. I think part of the beauty of New England is its diversity of weather that it is constantly changing. From horrible intense humidity in the depths of summer to intense cold in the middle of febuary you never really know what its going to be like.

No comments: